What a GEM!
By babbs on
2003 Land Rover Freelander S 4dr AWD SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my first SUV, previously I have owned Saabs, Audis, and a BMW. My Freelander handles as well or even better than any of my cars ever have. I receive many compliments on the look of the car. I feel extremely safe driving in all conditions, it handles well in all weather. It stops on a dime, and has excellent turning capabilities for an SUV. I will always own a Freelander. The performance, reliability, warranty, style make it a must have for anybody and any lifestyle. Perfect for someone that wants an SUV without feeling like you are driving a huge car.
Favorite Features
The look of the front of the car. Its handling, and its size. Needed to use warranty one time, dealership goes above and beyond. The drink holders in the doors, window controls between seats, rear window rolls down, great for my dog!
Suggested Improvements
Spice up interior overall look. Fantastic car, great name, but interior doesn't measure up. 2004 models are much better. Have loaner car even for those whom didn't buy directly from the dealership, but still have factory warranty.