2003 Land Rover Freelander Consumer Review: The best Truck I've Owned

2003 Land Rover Freelander - Consumer Review

SE3 2dr SUV (2.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic)

The best Truck I've Owned
By Suzq on

2003 Land Rover Freelander SE3 2dr AWD SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5A)

In my years of truck ownership I've owned them all. Land Rover is by far the best. This car drives like my son's BMW three series on the road, and better than my old Hummer off road. People trip when they see this car; which is its only down side. There's constantly finger prints on my windows. The seats are really comfortable, even on a straight through 1,000 mile road trip. It handles great in all weather, and like a dream in the rockies. Only minor complaints for this car like the cupholder, but nothing to cry about. I've only had to bring it in to the dealer for the oil change.

It drives great everywhere. Even in the dead of winter on Colorado mountin passes. People can't keep their eye's off of you when you're in or out of this car. Of course the off road abilities are unserpassed.

Only minor things. The cupholders let cups tip over, and the plastic lever you lift to get in the back seats breaks really easy. Land Rover: please make a more ambiguous car. I'm tired of people asking me what it's. Buyer beware: this car draws attention