2004 Land Rover Discovery - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Discovery model:
pls send the car to me
By taiye ojo on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

my address is no 3 sokoto road sabo oke ilorin kawara state nigeria

I Love my Quirky Land Rover Disco
By sms65965 on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I grew up in the back of Land Rovers (what most people know today at Defenders), and the off-road heritage that has been passed down to today's LRs is just as mud, snow, sand, and rock gripping as in the past. The daily commute in a LR bears little resenblance to the original LR tractor/all around farm vehicle the Brits first developed, and it hasn't lost any of its utility. The LR Disco may now be a people-ferrying vehicle, but it is still first and foremost a utility vehicle.

Calake's Review
By wjones on 08/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Discovery S 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is an awesome vehicle to drive. The handling far exceeds what I imagined. I have driven 4x4's for some 20 years, and this is an incredible machine, both for getting around town, and (my favorite) hitting the far off and hard to reach fishing spots in the Eastern Sierras that only can be reached with a 4x4. What else can I say, this vehicle is real fun!

Get off the road
By yyttt on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Thi is an awsome car. I got it in may and personally I think everyone should have one.

I would have no other
By eeeeee/l; on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I would recomend this car to everyone who is reading this review.I love it in every way.

Remember wear the lock button is
By elbert on 07/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is wonderful does not have as much power as I would like but I was warned so I cant complain I do wish landrover would move the window and lock controlls from the center cosul to the doors like in every other car I have had.I do love the safty of this car and the felling that you can never get hurt.

excellent car
By rianxo on 07/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The car is amazing

Land Rover Discovery 2004
By Zyaei on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great car, very glad I bought it. I wish they would improve the fuel economy and acceleration however. Will buy another one after this one.

luv my landrover
By discovery2owner on 07/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

this is the first landrover disco, i have ever owned, and i love it!!!!! but it!! you will not be sorry. This car dose everything right, and it dosnt blend right in. it diffrent. It has a quirkyess to it that can no tbe explained. I love it!! Plenty of grunt, and i love the new front end, looks like a rangerover! spartin interior but it works in this truck. I have attended a few off road treks since my purchase, and it great. i feel like a pro. I am 6'2 and the front seats are very comfortable, and pleny of room up front for my legs. very little windnoise for such a boxy truck

Watch for Dips
By becksnorth on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The only complaint that I have is that this car seems to have a life of its own when you hit a dip in the road or catch uneven pavement. Hold tight to the steering wheel.