2004 Land Rover Discovery Consumer Reviews 10

2004 Land Rover Discovery - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Discovery model:
Discovery
By LandDriver on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery S 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

All hype no extras....not even a DVD player! Poor visibility, lots of blind spots.

Off-road There is no Equal
By Edmund1001 on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had no major problems with the vehicle in the 9 mos. of ownership. While I believe the Jeeps to be superb off-road vehicles (owned every model at one time), the Discovery is phenomenal off-road. The dealership offers excellent service and many perks, such as a day of off-roading that is first-class and exciting. The vehicle has a stiff suspension, but is comfortable on the highway with no drift. This is made to go on safari but has comfort amd luxury for everyday driving.

It is such fun to drive!!
By lola on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

When we take a long and tiring day trip, the Land Rover makes it much more enjoyable, not only because of the smooth ride it gives, but the comfort level is way up there. We had another Discovery a few years back, and obviously there have been a few improvements since then. We love it!! This one is a true keeper!!!The service we receive at the dealership is superb!

Land Rovers Are Amazing
By LandRoverDave on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Incredible Vehicle All Around, One of the Safest cars on the road if you don't make fast turns.

Stay Away
By rockyroad on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Overall quality very poor for the price and fuel economy worse than 12- 16...DO NOT BUY THIS

needs help, but i love it
By bogart on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the 2nd Discovery I've owned, I love the look, the build quality. It carries a certain presence.I think the fuel ecomony could be better, and the window buttons could be a little more "user Freindly" and the gas and brake pedal are too close togther when you have boots or large feet they stick together and that's not the 1st complaint I heard about that.

Lovin it!
By tindallsmom on 02/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love this SUV! I must admit Land Rovers are an aquired taste, but once you aquire it you're hooked. I really like sitting up high-even my hubby's Z- 71 seems low to the ground to me now. It handles well and I feel very safe in it. It only gets 3 light poles per gallon :-) but we were aware of that before we purchased it, so it's no big deal. The doors don't open very wide & I was concerned about being able to get my daughter in/out, but it hasn't been a problem. Overall,I'm extremely pleased with our purchase.

Gr8 Ride!
By TheSugarsRover on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We just purchased our new Land Rover SE from the guys in Fort Worth. Great Dealership and we love our new ride! The ride is smooth and powerful for such a heavy vehicle. It is such a unique experience driving this vehicle.

disco fever
By big mike s on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery HSE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love to take it offroad in Sedona Arizona. It looks great on those red rocks. Very capable.

Love the Truck
By dpscraig on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The best way for me to describe the vehicle is it is first and foremost a truck. Yes, It is definitely capable beyond most wanna-be 4 wheel drive vehicles. My wife and I purchased the Discovery because of its unbelievable off-road capabilites. We may never use all of its capabilities, but it does provide great comfort when travelling in erroneous conditions.