2003 Land Rover Discovery Consumer Review: LUV My Land Rover

2003 Land Rover Discovery SUV - Consumer Review

LUV My Land Rover
By jkincaid on

2003 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my Land Rover. It sounds like some folks have trouble with theirs, but I have had none. I am going on almost a year now with it. I love the seating position, it drives through anything (including 18 inches of snow this last winter). There is tons of room for anything you would ever want to take with you. My Dad bought a 4Runner at the same time I bought the Discovery and is ready to get rid of his car now that he has driven mine. The dealership is great. They are friendly, keep to their appointments and finish on time. Just budget for GAS!!! I spend about $200 a month driving around town. It's a lot - but well worth it to me.

The seats, safari windows in the back, dual-sunroofs, compartments for everything, off-road capabilities and its abilities in any bad weather thrown in its direction. Not to mention - my Disco just looks GREAT!

Improved gas mileage, lay flat fold- down seats. When folded, the back seats take up a good piece of room.