2003 Land Rover Discovery Consumer Review: Love my Disco!

2003 Land Rover Discovery - Consumer Review

Love my Disco!
By SEOMike on

2003 Land Rover Discovery S 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My 03 S7 is just great. The truck handles so well! It's a lot taller and heavier than my 01 Explorer Limited was and yet it handles so much better. I have had some troubles mechanically though. If you're looking for an 03 Disco you should make sure that the previous owner had the "brain" for the ABS changed with the recall that went out. If not, expect to cough up around $2500. Tires have worn well as have the brakes. It's not a racecar, don't treat it like one. It goes everywhere I can think of without a single copmplaint. Had a lady rear-end me once and it destroyed her minivan. Didn't do a thing to my tank of a truck!

Dual sunroofs, heated windshield, heted seats, all wheel traction control, athletic cornering for it's size, good towing power, smooth ride.

Caution: Disco is tall! Watch the clearance in parking garages! No modifications to mine and there are some garages where I don't fit! (found out the hard way and nearly broke my rear sunroof!)