Don't be fooled
By Toyotas From Now On on
2003 Land Rover Discovery SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
This was my first and last experience with Range Rover! If you want to throw your money away, this is your brand. Do your homework before you get caught in the hype of Range Rover. I've owned numerous SUV's (Mercedes, BMW, Land Cruiser etc.)and this brand is truly "tall hat-no cattle!" Never purchase this brand without a thorough pre-inspection by a certified Rover mechanic. Get to know him well because you will be helping put his kids through college! You've just met your new best friend. The ride quality and rugged good looks are the only redeeming characteristics that stands out to me. Toyota/Lexus is your stand-out best-choice every day of the week.
Favorite Features
Upright seating position, dreamy feel on the road and handsome design almost lure you in.
Suggested Improvements
Loose the rear seat headrest, buy stock in your local gas station and drive in constant fear of that next new noise because you are about to get rear-ended. When you go to sell it you will need to find a bigger fool than yourself. Now, ask me how I really feel.