1999 Land Rover Discovery 4.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Simply a beauty

1999 Land Rover Discovery SUV - Consumer Review

Simply a beauty
By Bryan B on

1999 Land Rover Discovery Series II 4dr SUV AWD

I just traded in my 1996 Discovery for a 1999 Discovery Series II. It is the burnt orange exterior color. Hot hot car. I have always been a fanatic of the Land Rover brand andd they are constantly inproving. The differences between my '96 and my new '99 are huge. I am just in love with my new purchase. Interior/exterior styling is so much better also, they are such great vehicles. The downside would thhe the poor gas mileage. If you can get over the aspect, get one. You will not be disappointed. Also make sure that it comes with the warranty because if something does go wrong, it will cost youa pretty penny :)

Favorite Features

Holds to the road like no other SUV I have driven. The 7 seats are a great convienence too. The seats are more than comfortable (award winning, no joke). The dual sunroofs are especially great for those nice summer days/nights.

Suggested Improvements

The drivers seat could move back further (I am 6' 2"... Nothing negative that I can think of other than that. They have done a great job with this one.