Disco 1 5 speed
By DIsco '95 on
1995 Land Rover Discovery 4dr SUV AWD
I have 230,000 miles and still counting and absolutly love my Disco. I bought it brand new in 1996 with 9.3 miles on her. I have had a lot of the problems other people are having but turns out to be the minor (small) things controling a (bigger) serious componant. (i.e. windows stop working, i thought it was the $250 moter, it turns out to be the $7 switch.) I rest my case. 230,000 mi and the only things replaced were the tires and brakes once. Oh I almost forgot the rear seat belt buckles were broken do to the seat being slammed on top of them about a millon times. Totaly my fault.
Favorite Features
Manual trans is complete control latteraly facing rear jump seats too cool Alpine/Safari windows very unique. Dual climate controls i am 6' feet 6 inches tall and I have a ton of head room. no matter where i sit A+++
Suggested Improvements
You know i would say the gas mileage but its a 3.9 liter V-8 and has a crub weight of almost 3 tons...you do the math. Also if petrol wasn't 4 bucks a gallon I wouldnt even give this a single thought