2002 Land Rover Discovery Series II 4.0L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Fun to Drive, Great Off

2002 Land Rover Discovery Series II - Consumer Review

Fun to Drive, Great Off Road, Unique
By MJF on

2002 Land Rover Discovery Series II SE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned My Disco for almost 5 years now, Have to say I still look forward to driving it every day. I have put this Rover to the test off road and it surpasses any other 4x4 I have owned. These vehicles are particular and one should know it before you own one. There are quirks that come with ALL Rovers. I have spent money on mine over the 5 years, nothing too major other than a $3k ABS module(most common)-3 Amigos. Land Rover now sells a repair kit for around $100. I have always maintained my Disco very extensively and expect to continue, they are great in the sense that you can have anything repaired on them. If considering, make sure to get 00-02 Models- more reliable. Still love it!

Favorite Features

Fun to Drive, knowing you can go just about anywhere-Off Road Ability, Styling, Uniqueness,

Suggested Improvements

Headliner Falls Down- All Discoverys, CD Changer under Pass Seat, Fender Flares Fade-All Discos, Dual Roofs don't open very far,comes with Class III Hitch but no trailer wiring.