2000 Land Rover Discovery Series II Consumer Review: BEST VALUE on the market!! Th

2000 Land Rover Discovery Series II - Consumer Review

Base 4dr SUV (4.0L V8 AWD 4-speed Automatic)

BEST VALUE on the market!! Thanks!
By SUVLOVER on

2000 Land Rover Discovery Series II 4dr SUV AWD

I just love this car. The design is perfect, and the interior is a dream with the suede leather doors, dual sunroofs etc. B/c of the negative posters on this board, I used this as a big bargaining chip to get my SUV for only $8,000! My LRII is in fantastic condition with the 18" rims and and all. I used to have a $80,000 G500, and frankly, my DRII is just about the same! So again, THANK YOU to all the negative posters! Anybody who complains about Gas Mileage should be a stand up comedian! Also, anybody who takes these cars to dealerships to get them services are ASKING to be stolen from. Come on guys, go find an honest mechanic. They charge HALF the labor. Do NOT get ripped off!

Favorite Features

Sumptuous interior, high ride hight, 18" wheels, unique styling, unique, H/K sound system, open feeling and sunroofs.

Suggested Improvements

I love this SUV so far :) Improvements for a 2000 should be to have side curtain airbags, but i knew what I was busying.