1994 Land Rover Defender 3.9L V8 4x4 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - From My Cold Dead Hands

1994 Land Rover Defender - Consumer Review

1994 Land Rover Defender 90 2dr SUV 4WD

90 2dr SUV (3.9L V8 4x4 5-speed Manual)

From My Cold Dead Hands
By PDukes on

1994 Land Rover Defender 90 2dr SUV 4WD

This is truly the most fun car I have ever owned. On road or Off, it never gives up and never gives out. When I die they will have to pry the wheel from my cold dead hands. In 3 yrs it has never broken down on me, not once. They are cost prohibitive to maintain but, in my word, worth every penny. NEVER use the dealership, find a specialist. Its unstopable offroad and their are more aftermarket parts and accessories than you can imagine. Versitile top off top on. My friends cars all cost more, but its my car they want in their hearts. If you can get one jump at it. It rides like a Truck, it is not a jeep or sports car. Test drive before purchase.

Favorite Features

its unstopable off road. the fact that it is a truck with a removable top ends up being total fun in the summer. and when you get hit in an accident (I just did) you get a scratch (paint only), the other 2 cars are totalled.

Suggested Improvements

No attention paid at the factory to sound proofing. It is one LOUD car. Stock stereo is 2 catagories below crap.