Used 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Land Rover Defender SUV - Consumer Reviews

90 3.9L V8 4x4 5-speed Manual - (1 review )

From My Cold Dead Hands
By PDukes

1994 Land Rover Defender SUV 90 2dr SUV 4WD

This is truly the most fun car I have ever owned. On road or Off, it never gives up and never gives out. When I die they will have to pry the wheel from my cold dead hands. In 3 yrs it has never broken down on me, not once. They are cost prohibitive to maintain but, in my word, worth every penny. NEVER use the dealership, find a specialist. Its unstopable offroad and their are more aftermarket parts and accessories than you can imagine. Versitile top off top on. My friends cars all cost more, but its my car they want in their hearts. If you can get one jump at it. It rides like a Truck, it is not a jeep or sports car. Test drive before purchase.

its unstopable off road. the fact that it is a truck with a removable top ends up being total fun in the summer. and when you get hit in an accident (I just did) you get a scratch (paint only), the other 2 cars are totalled.

No attention paid at the factory to sound proofing. It is one LOUD car. Stock stereo is 2 catagories below crap.

• Sedan