2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.2L V12 AWD 6-speed Manual - (10 reviews )
Favorite car
By Thiskid on 10/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

I am a car collector from germany, I recently purchased this vehicle. I believe this vehicle to be one of the fastest and quickest cars ive ever driven, just by driving it you can feel the dedication and craftsmanship that went into building this car. I runs brilliantly, and it almost feels like I can never lose control, it is also suprisingly good in the rain.

Best Car
By Lil D on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

This car is so fun to drive. I think that everyone who gets this car will automatically love it.

excellent
By danielg619 on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

the car is has good handaling and excelent performance and nice interior great design

This is the BEST car i have ever owned!
By Patrick08 on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

This is your ultimate automotive fantasy! With sleek looks and excelent performance, this car is the best of them all! It has 580 hp and can reach a top speed of 205.1 mph! 0 - 60 in less than 3.5 sec.! Say good bye Ferrari... Hello Lamborghini!

Its the bomb!
By celedrickb on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

Its retardedly fast and beautiful and I get crazy attention from women everytime I pull it out of the garage. I plan on getting some engine upgrades soon to boost it to maybe 750 to 800 horsepower or so. I know it sounds crazy but you only live once so i'm going all out on this one.

kick-butt car
By the loner on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

to me its a great car for my wife and i

so far so good
By adina11 on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

runs,drives tight,no more foreign noises not as wild to look at as the diablo yet more modern look.steering not as tight as diablo but eiser to drive and more civilized and still has power.

Great
By GiuseppeA on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

When you hear Lamborghini you think wow what a car. and yea wow its a beauty. great car. the exterrior design is sexy, the cuts and the details stand out and make the car. performance wise the car has a strong V12 unimaginably powerful engine. speed is great. the interrior can use a little modernizing, it looks like it has been the same for years. overall beautiful.

Mamma Mia!
By Gargani on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

This car was my 40th b-day gift...and what a gift it is! impressive design and more impressive performance...so fantastic the performance is that I don't even get upset whean I stop at the gas station.

Tight
By George Shababi on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

This car is fantastic to drive, it's loads of fun. If you are looking for a true car than this is it my friend.