2003 Lamborghini Murcielago - Consumer Reviews

Base 6.2L V12 AWD 6-speed Manual - (10 reviews )
Not the Diablo
By dstap on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

When I first picked up the car from the dealership after waiting 8 months, I was probably overhyped about how fun it would be to drive. The first week I had it I was dissapointed to find out that my neighbors EVO Lancer could keep pace. The interior is beautiful, the extiorior is unique, but I could have saved a lot of money looking for performance alone. Two months after recieving the car I had already taken the car back twice for mechanical problems.

Sexy Babes
By Maximus Renneker on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

The F1 style of the Murcialago is as sexy as Pamala Anderson. It has all the styles of a sexy sports car with an affordable price.

Greatest car of all.
By Raymond Van Praag on 10/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

Having had the top of the line porsches, ferraris (355 and 550), and a whole bunch of lesser sportscars, this Murcielago is the most fun car I've ever driven. It really has everything perfect. Want to drive it all the time. It only could be a trifle more raw, but I only feel that way sometimes. Usually, I feel it's perfectly balanced between insane and rational.

Lamborghini Murcialago
By Edmund Hillary on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

This is the best car you can buy. I abslolutely reccomend it for performance, and it will be sure to turn heads wherever you go. It can beat any Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati, Dodge Viper, ect. If you seek the absolute highest performance, this is the car for you.

this is the hottest car ever made
By driig096 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

this car is the bomm digedy its so cool every one should buy it thats if they have enough money becuase its $298,963 but still buy it

Fred Beans
By Fred Beans on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

this is a great and fun car, alittle bit pricy but it's the car of my dreams!

Phoenix opinion
By Phoenix on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

This vehicle is one of the most impresive automobile you will find on the market.The intriguing looks and glorious handling will require an experienced driver to properly handle this dark angel.

Murcielago
By Salik on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

I love this car at first i didn't think this car was a worthy successor to the Diablo, mostly because of the styling but after looking at it for about 5 min It is an amazing car. This car is defintely a cross between the countach and the diablo but with nextgenration styling. many features like the headlights being higher then the center hood and the fold out "batwings" come from the Countach. I don't give it a high rating in fuel economy (DUH) but who cares! This car is so fun to drive I have tried to keep it in show room condition but it's too hard to resist driving! I might even go to the track (someday) My color is Rosso Red w/ black interior

Sweet Ride
By Isaac L. Cole on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

Once a long time ago a family member built one of the family members to this car out of nothing more than the orginal parts. And today the car he built runs good and drives fast. I test drove one these last summer and i will tell you what it was a nice ride done the drag strip and around the race track.

I LOVE MY MUCIELAGO
By John Yablonovsky on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago AWD 2dr Coupe (6.2L 12cyl 6M)

The Lamborghini Murcielago is the future of exotic imports as we know it. I Love this car. This is and always will be my dream car.