Gallardo Ultimate Practical Exotic
By Gallardoguy1 on
2005 Lamborghini Gallardo 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)
Have owned every brand of exotic car available. Many are more expensive than Gallardo, but I have never experienced a car that was so much fun to drive and so responsive! Acceleration figures in the press must be off. Gallardo definitely out accelerates anything in it's class. Heard all wheel drive gave the car a strange feel. To the contrary, it makes the car more stable and able to handle turns far better. Put approximately 1500 miles on the car in less than a month, including track time, driving to grocery store, to dinner, and anywhere else I find excuse to drive it. First exotic I am comfortable using as every day car! German quality, Italian style - unbeatable combination!
Favorite Features
Exterior styling is spectacular. The car gets more looks than any Aston or other sub $300K exotics. The all wheel drive is amazing on wet roads, I even drove it today in a light snow! The in-dash 6 disc cd changer is superior to anything I've experienced on any Mercedes, Aston, etc.
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement I would suggest is to do a convertible and to up the horsepower. I understand Lamborghini is already doing both!