2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe - Consumer Reviews

Base 5.0L V10 AWD 6-speed Manual - (8 reviews )
An excellent machine!
By Exotic driver on 05/27/08 11:21 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)

This has been the best handling car I've ever driven. It is amazing in corners, in the rain, and on the track. Nothing significant has gone wrong in 10,000 miles except for the A/C. People love to see the car out and always compliment it and ask about it.

Supercar
By recon40 on 02/17/08 09:11 AM (PST)

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)

My car had 6800 miles on it when I took delivery. It was a one-owner car. I've yet to put a thousand miles on it but I already know what I like and dislike. Hitting bumps and even road seams is like being inside a drum, and it feels like there are no springs or shocks whatsoever. Also, in slow, tight turns such as in parking or turning into and out of my garage or driveway, the car makes a grinding noise and actually shudders. It feels horrible --like the transmission is going to fall out, yet everyone -- dealers and other owners -- say that all Gallardos do that. It's hard to believe a car of this quality can have such a worrisome, annoying characteristic.

Best Car ever
By David Cabrera on 12/28/04 21:13 PM (PST)

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)

The Lamborghini Gallardo is about the best car Lamborghini designed. It's performance is great and I love the 0-60 mph and topspeed that this baby could achieve. For the price of this Lambo I think it's just right compared to the Ferrari 360. I like its sleek lines .

Value for money
By Mr. Q on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)

If you are looking for great value for money then look no further. The surefootedness of AWD coupled with side & head airbags makes this a safe year-round supercar. Not quite as refined as a Porsche Turbo or on par with the superb handling, sound, excitement and outright dazzling performance of the 360 CS, this still is a quite capable machine for all four seasons.

Lamborghini Gallardo
By Patrick08 on 08/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)

This is one Lamborghini's finnest cars yet! I, myself am a Lamborghini collector, and love this new sporty Gallardo! It may not be as fast or as expensive as the Murcielago but is still one of the best cars around. You might compare this to a Ferrari 360 or a Porsche 911! It is deffinatley up in the rankings! Trust me... you will not be disapointed with this new Bull!

just bought it and its great
By italiano on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)

the car is faster then any other car i own, it makes my 550 ferrari seem like a minivan i luv it

Get one!
By stephen peters on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)

This is one car that people should think about getting. The smooth ride will blow you away.

a true drivers car
By edwardchistos on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe 2dr Coupe (5.0L 10cyl 6M)

i have two lamborghinis. a gallardo and a mercielogo. the gallardo does what its bigger brother cant. you cand drive it on the streets and race tracks unlike the mercielogo. truly this is an enthusiasts dream machine with proformance that will make your left foot shake