2012 Kia Sportage Consumer Review: So far so good..

2012 Kia Sportage - Consumer Review

So far so good..
By mmr5656 on

2012 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I've been in my KIA Sportage going on three weeks now... I just got out of spending 8 years in a Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Truck. Prior to this truck I was in two Ford F150 trucks. So... I've been in trucks for the last 18 years now.. Now I'm in a 2012 KIA Sportage SUV.. The only thing I need to get used too is the fact that the headlights in my side and rear view mirrors tends to blind me me since before when I was in my trucks I was sitting up high and never had that problem. And the fact the windows and side mirrrors are much smaller than on my last truck. I give this SUV five stars for "Fun to drive".. "MPG'.. "Good looks".. "Quality".. "Smart Engineering"

I'd have to say that it is really good on Gas.. Impressed with the fuel economy.. Sharp looking vehicle too.. Love the GPS navigation.. Plenty of room with the back seats down..

I would like a bigger window in the rear hatch.. A little bit bigger rear and side windows would probably be better.. (I like the visibility) If I had to do it over I'd would have gone with AWD. Still getting used to FWD.. This is because I was in much bigger vehicles prior to moving into the Sportage.. Overall.. I'm totally impressed with this vehicle!!