2012 Kia Sportage Consumer Review: Great Value, Features, & Style

2012 Kia Sportage - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Great Value, Features, & Style
By cmont120 on

2012 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After researching for the past year I finally leased the Sportage. I used to say that I would never own a Kia but now I am proud to say that I do! I turned in a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe and have to say that the Kia blows the Honda out of the water. The style inside and out is very nice and the features are great. Love this car so much I have convinced my family to join the Hyundai/Kia family too!

What sold me was definitely the ventilated drivers seat. Living in Miami where we have one day of winter a year, this is a great feature. Works in seconds. Also love the LED lights, keyless and push start, bluetooth, homelink, panoramic sunroof. And of course the back-up camera and sensors and UVO! Can't live without those now.

I hope they change the horn for the future models. It sounds to me like the Roadrunner cartoon. Also maybe make the trim nicer in the cabin? My stepmom got the 2012 Hyundai Elantra and I was surprised how much nicer the console and trim was for her car even though its almost $10,000 less than the Sportage. Would be great if they added memory seats, power-folding mirrors, and electronic sunshades like the Optima. Other than that the car is amazing!