my 2012 Kia Sportage
By jeno555 on
2012 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
I bought a 2012 Kia Sportage when they first came out, it had Nav, heated heats, backup, AC on drivers seat, sunroof everything I could get, I loved the car, great to drive, as long as I was the driver, the passenger seat was to low, and not much padding in the seats, not a smooth ride at all, I talked to a tire dealer about changing the tires to Michelin tires and he said he didn't think it would help the ride much, the passenger seat needs to be a power seat like the driver seat, add more padding to the seats and get rid of those stiff tires, it had great power and a fast start up, but the seats were not comfortable on trips, I traded it last week for a Chevrolet Equinox.
By hellcat2000
on 01/10/13 21:37 PM (PST)

How do you like the Chevrolet Equinox? I was going to buy American and should have. I notice the same things as you, EX with premium package. Pretty good features, but just falling short on most of them like the NAV system being a little weird, not user friendly. Cruise control buttons not the normal layout. The passenger seat not being power. How about your fuel economy? I am prepared to dump my Kia due to the poor gas mileage. I get 16 city 26 highway, 6mpg short of the sticker and it's really aggravating. How has your Equinox faired? I was going to buy one of those instead originally but got suckered into getting a Kia :(