Sportage Delights
By John on
2011 Kia Sportage 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
Purchased the KIA brand for the first time. This is my 6th new car I have purchased. I currently own Honda and Cheverolet. I have owned 3 Toyotas. As is my usual routine after driving the car home I go over the car with a fine tooth comb and give it a complete wash and wax looking for flaws. I am impressed! The lines and styling of the new Sportage are terrific. The more I look over the car the more impressed I become. The handling is excellent and the ride is smooth. The interior is well thought out with an amazing number of features you seldom find in a car at this cost. The car is very comfortable to drive with plenty of room for 4. Since it is new I cannot rate it for reliability.
Favorite Features
The exterior styling and enjoyable driving experience are my favorite features. The modern interior features are also favorites as well. The Sportage has averaged 27 MPG mixed driving during its break in period. It is safe to say I have been suprised how impressed I am with the new KIA Sportage.
Suggested Improvements
If I were the builder of this car the one area of improvement would be the interior materials. The interior design is wonderful but improving what the inside dash, walls and seats are made with could make the car great. The car would become a little quieter and probably cost more.