2nd Kia
By korensoul on
2011 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
Traded in my 10 Soul for the 11 Sportage. I wanted something with AWD and the reliability of the Soul was awesome. Nothing besides oil changes at 78,000 on the Soul! The sportage has be extremely reliable as well. at almost 30,000, it has needed nothing except a switch replaced (covered under warranty). I am short at 5', and it was hard finding a car I fit in comfortably, I drive 70+ miles a day for work, and my butt never goes numb like on past cars.
Favorite Features
Comfort, Size, Awd, Gas Mileage (avg: 28 to 31), the dealership is Awesome. Is roomier than what it looks, and has been extremely reliable. I really love this car.
Suggested Improvements
I hate the 'upgraded' cloth seats. They are impossible to clean, and the drivers seat puckers where my butt goes. I weigh 137lbs, I don't think it should be puckering like that! The steering wheel is cheap, and peeling. I also dislike the stereo placement, its positioned awkward for my short arms. And I wish I had opted for the premium package (heated leather seats and sunroof) on my EX. The lack of sunroof makes it feel like a cave in there, and the seats are extremely hard to clean with dogs. I am seriously considering trading it in on a new EX with those options.