2011 Kia Sportage Consumer Review: I love it!

2011 Kia Sportage - Consumer Review

LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

I love it!
By Jennifer on

2011 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I was first drawn to the 2011 Sportage due to it's aggressive exterior styling, which is really nice. When I went to test drive it, I was pleasantly surprised at the extreme value you get for the cost. The interior is really nice and very modern. And, there are extra features such as the bluetooth integration and iPod ports, as well as the shiftable automatic transmission that really make this car a great value. At first I was leery of it being a 4-cylinder, but that was before I drove it. It has plenty of get up and go! Doesn't drive like a 4-cylinder at all in my opinion. I can't really comment on reliability, as I've only had it for 2 weeks.

Bluetooth integration, iPod port, shiftable automatic transmission, handling and performance, and value for the money

Better gas mileage, warning chime to indicate that the exterior lights are still on when turning off the vehicle