2010 Kia Sportage - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sportage model:
Great on Gas; Fun to Drive
By Mike on 10/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Sportage. The first one was so good. I decided to get another. The 140 hp 4 cylinder 2 wheel drive provides all the power you need plus 22+ average mpg! IT handles great in the snow, and rain, and visibility it amazing, the wipers clear about 95% of the glass. I highly recommend the Sportage to anyone.

Great car
By ram on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Well, it is my first kia. Family of 4, one working, so on a budget. And it is affordable. Overall good quality car. No majr complains. Except cargo space is very limited. When we go on a long trip we take my CR-V, since a stroller and luggage case simply don't fit in it.

I love my kia
By karla shoemake on 08/03/10 08:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new Kia. It's the first one I have ever owned and I would and will definitely recommend it to others.

1st kia
By mike on 07/18/10 22:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent, i was a little nervous of buying a kia, but now i am very happy i did. absolutely love it. Lots of power with the V6, gas mileage of around 24 mpg, it only has a 60 liter tank, in city i average 650 km to a tank. really good for a V6 4wd SUV.

3rd kia
By koupon on 06/16/10 03:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Before kia I owned nine American and one Toyota. kia best ride 16 others before purchase ford equal other brands 3-5 levels down have medical thing have sensitivity to vibration and sound all city mileage 24 mpg had car 11 months total 11 years never major repair factory tires lasted at least 40,000 with them if use lucas injector cleaner 3 to 6 miles better fuel eco mpg. Go to kia dealer service ask how many are there for paid repairs bet under 30 percent if there are ten cars most scheduled maintenance or covered by warranty. Car dealers bad mouth them you are not buying low end entry level I would have ford escape hybrid but no one really new about how it works about details.

Not too bad!
By Aydesire on 03/19/10 13:03 PM (PDT)

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The 2010 Kia Sportage is not too bad only for its fuel economy! You drive and see your fuel going down as you accelerate. It gulps fuel!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Kia Sportage in VA is:

$109 per month*