Used 2010 Kia Sportage Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Kia Sportage - Consumer Reviews

2010 Kia Sportage

View reviews for a specific Sportage model:

Great on Gas; Fun to Drive
By Mike

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my 2nd Sportage. The first one was so good. I decided to get another. The 140 hp 4 cylinder 2 wheel drive provides all the power you need plus 22+ average mpg! IT handles great in the snow, and rain, and visibility it amazing, the wipers clear about 95% of the glass. I highly recommend the Sportage to anyone.

Favorite Features

Satellite stereo with aux inputs for USB & audio devises; acceleration; manual shifter for electronic automatic transmission; gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

smaller front headrests.

Great car
By ram

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Well, it is my first kia. Family of 4, one working, so on a budget. And it is affordable. Overall good quality car. No majr complains. Except cargo space is very limited. When we go on a long trip we take my CR-V, since a stroller and luggage case simply don't fit in it.

Favorite Features

Acceleration.

Suggested Improvements

Rear door to open sideways not upward. Increase cargo space.

I love my kia
By karla shoemake

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my new Kia. It's the first one I have ever owned and I would and will definitely recommend it to others.

Favorite Features

it's very quiet and roomy inside with plenty of space for storage and/or other passengers

Suggested Improvements

the only thing that could make it better would be free gas

1st kia
By mike

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent, i was a little nervous of buying a kia, but now i am very happy i did. absolutely love it. Lots of power with the V6, gas mileage of around 24 mpg, it only has a 60 liter tank, in city i average 650 km to a tank. really good for a V6 4wd SUV.

Favorite Features

everything is built a round the driver.

Suggested Improvements

better speakers for stereo, not enough bass.

3rd kia
By koupon

2010 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Before kia I owned nine American and one Toyota. kia best ride 16 others before purchase ford equal other brands 3-5 levels down have medical thing have sensitivity to vibration and sound all city mileage 24 mpg had car 11 months total 11 years never major repair factory tires lasted at least 40,000 with them if use lucas injector cleaner 3 to 6 miles better fuel eco mpg. Go to kia dealer service ask how many are there for paid repairs bet under 30 percent if there are ten cars most scheduled maintenance or covered by warranty. Car dealers bad mouth them you are not buying low end entry level I would have ford escape hybrid but no one really new about how it works about details.

Favorite Features

Great details inside easy to read displays each front seat gets 2 cup holders great ac flow and defrost rear window wiper size. Control set up around driver. Seats recline back. Front seat hold bar passenger side should be in every car.

Suggested Improvements

Has best ride I tested still would like best luxury car ride.