2009 Kia Sportage Consumer Review: Awesome car

2009 Kia Sportage - Consumer Review

EX 4dr SUV (2.7L V6 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Awesome car
By gerardw on

2009 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV 4WD (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Living in Central Canada where the winter weather can get down into the -40C range, and the summer temps, like today, can hover in the +30C area, I read reports on the Sportage and decided to buy. I previously had a Kia Magentis for five years, which, to date is the best car I have ever owned. The Sportage is coming in a close second. Very comfortable, great ride, good on gas and excellent dealer service all add up to continuing with this brand next year. No problem starting in the cold weather and efficient air conditioning in the summer bring excellent reliability. I miss an inside armrest, wish it had digital temperature controls, but if that is all I have to complain about????

The ride, the ride, the ride!!! I have friends who own much more expensive cars and they are amazed at the ride in the Sportage.

Digital air/heat controls to allow easier heat/cold settings. up/down one touch window on the passenger front side.