Just bought an '06 Sportage!
By Big Dog on
2006 Kia Sportage LX 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 4A)
I own 2 '02 Honda CR-V's AWD, and thought they were the neatest things on wheels. Mileage got high on one, and I looked at newer CR-V's- the '07's seem not to be as relaible or have as good ride- so looked at '06-'07 Sportage. WOW! Far better ride- larger interior, more power than CR-V,better quality ride and comfort. Much better steering- much easier, and a far better AWD system. I can lock in 4WD from a stop- CR-V must have wheel spin first. This is just a superior vehicle all around. I got a great price, and repspectful service from dealer, plus warranty. Car was so clean, I thought it was new when I picked it up last Saturday!
Favorite Features
Love 4WD button! Donnie Allen at Lifetime KIA in Murphy, N.C.had us back up very steep incline to show how effect the KIA awd system is. Good visibility, Stereo good, seats more comfortable on long ride than Honda's. AC very cold- heat is quick- appears to be very reliable,looks great.Stable ride!
Suggested Improvements
More mileage? I'm getting 23 mpg at 70- 80 miles hour- not bad! My Honda only got 24. Needs more small storage nooks- Honda has 5-6 places in front- KIA has mainly the glove box, 2 drink holders.