I love my Sportage
By Beth on
2005 Kia Sportage LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)
When I first saw that Kia was reintoducing the Sportage, I had to check it out. My husband had a 2002 and regrets having traded it in. I researched on line and went to my local dealer to see it in person. I was impressed by the amount of room and the safety features. Plus it now had an available 6 cyl. engine. I bought an LX FWD in jade green. This model came with all the features I wanted and has plenty of room for my family of 5 plus baseball equipment etc. I compared the specs to those of the Sorento. The differences were only a matter of inches and the Sportage is very reasonably priced. I love driving it all over town!
Favorite Features
The amount of space in the vehicle. So much more than the Spectra I was driving. The shopping bag hooks are cool too. Also all the safety features including 3 lap/shoulder belts in the back seat and the side curtain air bags.
Suggested Improvements
The 6 cyl engine could use a little more get up and go, but it will move when you want it to. Also the clock placement........its very hard to read while driving.