2005 Kia Sportage Consumer Review: I Love my 2005 Sportage !!

2005 Kia Sportage SUV - Consumer Review

I Love my 2005 Sportage !!
By Kathy on

2005 Kia Sportage LX AWD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

As a consumer I have to say I really love my 2005 Kia Sportage. The new design is roomy, comfortable and makes me feel safe and secure. I always likes the looks of the original Sportage but must say the larger 2005 Sportage is really a good looking car. The warranty with the 60,000 or 5 year roadside assistance along with the extended 100,000 mile warranty at no charge in the purchase price would be hard to beat... and that aspect made a large impact on my purchase decision. I live in a small city that as severe winters and heavy snow..while I didn't buy a 4x4 I have no worry regarding winter performance. Besides, with the roadside assistance at no charge to me I trust Kia's dependability.

Interior room, full size SUV feel and look. The "Smart" Blue color choice and every accessory that came standard in the purchase price.

I am only 5'2 3/4"..so I guess I would wish for the drivers seat to tilt down another 1" for better leg circulation and I wish cruise control had come as standard on my model. Didn't realize how much I used Cruise Control until I didn't get it. Didn't discover it didn't have it until after purchase.