2005 Kia Sportage 2.7L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - best car I have ever

2005 Kia Sportage SUV - Consumer Review

2005 Kia Sportage EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

best car I have ever owned
By Joe Ardenger on

2005 Kia Sportage EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I was skeptical when purchasing my Kia Sportage. But it did not take long for me to realize that this truely is the best of both worlds. Not only did I save thousands of dollars compared to Honda and Toyota, I have alot more features. The electronic stability control is magic, the car takes over in emergency manuves, to maintain control, the ride is outstanding, and the V6 engine is smooth and efficient. I was worried what people would think if I bought one, and know I realize that Kia is a true contender in the market, and I will enjoy this for years to come.

Favorite Features

The 10 year 100,000 mile warranty is what grabbed my attention initially, but I have come to realize, I would have bought this car with ount a warranty. The quality of the vehicle is very evident, and the cargo carring ability is amazing. I also love the sound system. It actually plays MP3 files!

Suggested Improvements

I think a high performance version would be great. Turbo charged 4cyl engine, and all wheel drive, to go head to head with Subaru. Maybe even an off road package with beefed up suspension and huge tires, and stuff.