2005 Kia Sportage SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sportage model:
Good Deal
By Funkhouser on 03/19/05 08:30 AM (PST)

2005 Kia Sportage SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Sportage. She is beautiful to look at, a great comfortable ride and has quite alot of get up and go. The price was right and I like the new size. Alot of room. Just perfect for me.

Great New Design
By Diana on 03/18/05 19:50 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Sportage SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great new style, easy handling, economical and more added safety features.

I LOVE IT
By Mike on 03/14/05 21:41 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Sportage SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE IT!! Kia has really showed what they can do....i had a 202 sportage and i loved it!! i was out growing it so when i seen an add for the NEW sportage i jushed over to my kia dealer and bought my self the new kia....sa far so good....i love the sound system!! clean crisp clear sound. It had plenty of power for the highway....there is just one thing i have to test........THE 4X4...i havent tested that out yet , i'm just wating for another snow storm to hit so i can really have some fun with my sportage....if your looking for a cheap good looking mini-ute i would look at the Sportage.

Excellent Overall Package
By RandM on 03/11/05 18:45 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Sportage SUV EX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Finally it arrived, and just in time for my wife and I to trade our ailing Passat in for such a fantastic vehicle. If you look at the interior fit and finish alone, you'll be astounded like we were. The performance is great, the ride is awesome and the look (and ride) is much better than its cousin Tucson (by Hyundai). What makes my wife and I smile is that we get a bigger vehicle, with better saftey features, better warranty and V6 power at a price that was less than our 5-speed 1999 Passat. No wonder these are selling so fast! You really need to check em out, there are features galore (including adjustable height on center armrest, shopping bag hooks, MP3 player). Great Job Kia!!!

to soon to tell
By michael rabinowitz on 03/07/05 12:38 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Sportage SUV LX AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Tight handling,designed booth inside and out handsomely.I'm kinda of crossing my fingers on reliabilty.

Kia is stepping up to the plate.
By Eddie White on 03/07/05 00:17 AM (PST)

2005 Kia Sportage SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

After careful planning and research, I finally bought my 05 Sportage (First one sold in Anchorage). I purchased the Black Cherry EX 4WD with the luxury package for a price of just over 22000. I was very skeptical about buying a Kia or any Asian vehicle (especially since I am from Detroit MI). However the reviews from the pros were considerably good. So after test driving one for myself, I felt I had to buy one (too hard to resist). The Sportage is done very well both inside and out and the luxury package makes it that much better. The engine has good pick-up and go when you need it too! Plus a ten year warranty that's unmatched by most. Kia steps to the plate with a home run hit

Love it so far.
By Huskerwilk on 02/27/05 11:13 AM (PST)

2005 Kia Sportage SUV EX AWD 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Recently purchased but am very satisfied so far. A lot of thought went in to the building of this vehicle.

LOVE MY KIA <3
By CHRIS on 02/14/05 16:00 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Sportage SUV LX Fwd 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I Just Got My Kia!! I LOVE IT! Its an awesome and fun Cute-Ute to drive. Rides smooth. GREAT interior Design, VERY Spacious. Kia has really stepped up to standards with the totally re-designed, more powerful, luxury Sportage.