Got My Money's Worth!
By prissy on
2002 Kia Sportage 2WD 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
Bought this suv only for the fuel mileage. My job required traveling and I live on the road. This car has surpassed my expectations on fuel savings and other than changing the oil & routine servicing, it hasn't cost me one penny! When I purchased it, it had 22k miles & now I'm just over 113k miles. This is a lightweight suv and I found it odd to be rear-wheel drive. It isn't a luxury vehicle but I didn't buy it thinking it was. It's been a great vehicle and has saved me lots in gas and was easy to own. Low auto insurance, maintenance and property taxes. Not a great ride for long trips but if gas consumption is your concern - look no further!
Favorite Features
Few stops for fill-ups, tight turning radius-great for parking in tight places and getting around in traffic. Plenty of cargo room and folding forward back seats if you need additional room.
Suggested Improvements
Drink holder could have been better situated but I'm use to it. Not fun driving on interstate or in high winds - suv is too light & you get blown around at times. Uncomfortable seats during long trips but otherwise a SOLID car.