College Student DREAM SUV!
By Charles on
2000 Kia Sportage EX 4dr SUV
I bought my Kia Sportage used, with around 70K miles. I've been wanting this one for two years, and was NOT disappointed. In a little less than a year, i've already put 20K miles on her - and it still driving like new. I got a white one with gray interior and it's definitely a looker! I've parked next to plenty of new year model SUV's (Saturn Vue, VW Tiguan, Honda CR-V) and my Sportage looks just as good! I've been way up in the mountains and through the valleys and have been very pleased with ride quality and handling. Ice cold A/C is a blessing in this Southern California heat! My hour-long commute to the university is a real treat. Awesome car for college students!
Favorite Features
Comfortable and roomy. Rugged feel. User-friendly interface (controls, buttons, etc). Super fun to drive! Can go anywhere - mountains, valleys, camping, road trips. Youthful, attractive design.
Suggested Improvements
MOVE THE CUP HOLDERS! Ha ha - actually, i never use them, so i could care less. but I'm sure they moved them for the recent year models. =D