Love the car
By puppywhipsers on
2009 Kia Spectra EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my Spectra 8 months ago with barely over 8,000 miles on it, I bought it because of the manual transmission and so far I love the car. The only trouble I have experienced is the cruise control won't always set, it goes to the dealership on Monday. Contrary to other reviews I get excellent mileage on my KIA. I commute 55 miles one way to work, I have gotten anywhere from 30-38 mpg depending on my driving habits (if you know what I am saying ;)). My in town mpg is even better, I regularly get 40+ mpg and have had as high as 52mpg in town. I recalculated 3x because I couldn't believe it! It's a great car and with the sunroof & factory rear spoiler and on it, it looks sporty too!
Favorite Features
>I love the manual transmission and mpg's. >The sunroof and spoiler give the car a sporty look. >It's quite roomy for a small car. >Price is very affordable. >Safety features, front and side airbags. >Experience with Kia dealerships has been easy and very friendly. >Warranty coverage.
Suggested Improvements
nicer wheels, for the sporty look. (appeals to the younger and the young at heart)