2008 Kia Spectra 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best Valued Commute Car!

2008 Kia Spectra - Consumer Review

EX Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Best Valued Commute Car!
By themagicfarmer on

2008 Kia Spectra EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my 08 Spectra (with 18K on it) from an official Kia dealer about a year ago. No disappointment so far. The car has all necessary functions, basically powered everything, Air conditioning and so forth. It's built cheap but in a simple and neat fashion, plus designed with safety and accessibility in mind. Spacious, driver's seat, back seats and truck, every where. Kia's service center is excellent too. They perform everything necessary, and never charge for pointless services, like mandatory car wash if serviced which many Honda dealers do. It's the type of shop you want to rely on. (my dealer is located 3 mins from where I live, I'm happy!) To sum up, isn't it an ideal commute car?

Favorite Features

Practical design. More than enough power, if you get the manual. Spacious storage. AUX plug. Dual 12-V power outlets.

Suggested Improvements

If any improvements suggest higher price, then seriously, nothing. Of course, if not, who would mind stuff like better look, more power, more accessories, more steel, bigger and the best if it prints money.