2007 Kia Spectra Sedan Consumer Reviews 4

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spectra model:
Fits the Bill and Budget
By Bryant on 10/27/07 02:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Brand new sedan that looks beautiful in sand beige metallic, and light interior. Has all necessary amenities and many standard luxuries. Handles great with impressive speed on the open road, especially for a 4 cyl. Acceleration acceptable, but allow for somewhat sluggish start on freeway entry ramps, for example. Body is naturally low to ground, but very little road noise in a comfortable, easily controlled drive. For all-round usability, at a reasonable new car price, the Spectra sedan is a good buy with an outstanding warranty.

Very Solid Car
By SH on 10/12/07 15:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This was my first Kia, I had known a lot about Kia before, and was waiting for the lease on the current vehicle at the time to run out. When it did, I went straight to the dealership. It was February, and it was COLD (Michigan) so I took the red EX on the showroom floor with a spoiler. It was an '06 model. It was a great car, loved the gas mileage, and very comfy. Handled the snowy icy roads surprisingly well, got many good looks. Couldn't believe the power for a 4 cyl! Took it to Florida a year later (3,000 mile round trip) and drove mostly 90 all the way there and back, the spedometer doesn't lie, it goes 140!! It was very solid, very little wind noise. Faster you go, the less wind noise.

An Excellent Car
By T. Ast on 10/02/07 16:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I did a thorough search when looking for a new car (Mazda, Ford, Hyundai, Toyota) and decided on a Kia Spectra. This car came standard with everything I needed. Some options like air and six airbags came at extra price on the other cars I looked at. I was amazed at how quiet the ride was and what a zippy little car it is. So far in mixed driving I have been averaging 32 mpg. The sound system is fine and the car hugs the road even in a heavy downpour. This car came with 4 wheel disc brakes that work so well I think anti-lock brakes would be overkill!

Nice and Practical
By KJM on 09/19/07 09:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Although this may be considered a "practical" car, it's still fun to drive. The vehicle is as composed at 90 mph as it is at 55 mph. The radio and climate controls are large and easily laid out. Noise isolation and a weak engine are the cars only real vices. Engine and road noise will have you speaking louder or turning up the radio a few notches. Off the line acceleration is feeble at best.

Jaguar driver goes KIA!
By Happy Spectra Owner on 09/08/07 19:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have been driving Jaguars and Cadillacs for a long time. I decided I needed a small economy car. I did a lot of research and decided on the KIA Spectra... and I love it! I am not at all disappointed in this car. This Spectra is quiet, solid, comfortable, zippy, it handles beautifully and is fun to drive. It is also a bargain to buy new. You really can't put it in the same class with Corolla and Civic and others because you can drive it away for so much less money. This is a fact that is often missed in the reviews. I am convinced that I got a great car, an economical car (I am getting 28-26 mpg) and that I definitely received value for money.

Great cars, great car co.
By mark on 08/24/07 16:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Very pleased with my EX. I drive a lot of highway and needed a car good on gas, safe, comfortable and good looking. I checked out other cars in the same class and found no other car close to offering the same features and safety or dependability as did the Spectra. This is my second Kia,I 'm sold.

Great car for the money
By scubasteve1039 on 08/04/07 09:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

What a great car for the money. Good acceleration, gas mileage, and styling. Needs sound system upgrade option. Looks and drives as good as competition (Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi) at a fraction of the cost. Kia has come from out of the basement to a viable option for great value and dependable car that is safe.

Great Value - Great Economy
By Idaho Bruce on 06/03/07 19:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car was bought primarily as a commuter with the occasional 700 mile trip to see the grandkids. We've had it for about a month and the mileage has ranged from 29.7 to 35.1, well within my goal of 30 mpg average. Overall my expectations have been exceeded, not only in gas mileage but overall value and general soundness of the vehicle. No rattles or squeaks noted, and the doors close with a solid thunk. I am especially surprised by the sophisticated standard features on this car - tire pressure monitors, 6 airbags, heated mirrors, iPod input, 6 way adjustable seat. We are extremely satisfied with Phil, our Spectra.

Great Sedan
By JC03 on 05/27/07 07:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a great compact sedan and gives you more than expected for the money! The fuel ecomony is awesome. I am currently getting 34 mpg. For a 4 cylinder, it really zips around.

Great value, Great car, Great company
By Kevin on 05/05/07 18:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Super experience with the KIA dealership. Test drove in pouring rain, handled great w/o abs. Got the EX w/ auto trans. Simple controls, easy drive, decent safety features, and impressive looks for 17,000 car. You won't win the Indy 500, but you'll look great driving in everyday traffic and save $ on gas and laugh at people in their big, expensive gas guzzling SUVs and trucks. Warranty super, so no need for ext. warranty. Auto trans, cruise, and rear spoiler, and I drove away paying less than 17000. KIA has arrived. Give it a try.