Used 2007 Kia Spectra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spectra model:

AMAZING gas mileage
By RICK

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Spectra the day after Thanksgiving, and I definitely have no complaints. I just calculated that I'm getting an average of 35mpg in a mix of city/highway driving, which is a big step up from my old Cavalier that I traded in. The seats are comfortable, I like the way the dash is designed, and the ample trunk space. The AUX jack makes life easy too. All in all, this is a great economical car, and I hope to have many years with it!

Gas Mileage, the Interior Design and trunk space

A little longer wheelbase and leather seats would be nice, but I think the Forte offers that and more...

Eats Up Tires Really Bad
By RA

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It's not best vehicle I've ever had. It bounces too much and with only 25000 miles on the vehicle I've gone through 2 sets of tires that are suppose to last 60000 miles. Some real problems with suspension on this the KIA. Buy a Honda or Toyota, I never had problems with those cars. Will NEVER buy another KIA.

Nice body style, nice interior, radio is okay too, but these things don't get me from point A to point B.

Sturdy suspension. Spend too much time getting this car aligned every month or so. This time I only put 5000 miles on tires that are suppose to last 75000. They are already worn out. Terrible suspension in this car.

You Chose
By kimelyn

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car new with only 35 miles on it Sept. 2007. It is a great little car. The makers need to work on the electrical problems. I have had three electrical problems in the past 6 months. I didn't have to pay for the first one but did on the others. The first was wiring harness burnt out, second was break lights and thrid was front lights on dim. It gets great gas mileage compared to what i did drive. Wish the seats were darker easy to see stains.

Great gas mileage.

Needs work on the electrical problems.

Nice little car
By Johlem9

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Spectra LX two years ago today. It's been a great little car. Factory tires were horrible. Also the car got out of alignment pretty quick, but that is my only real complant.

Third set of tires
By salon1616

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Im the only owner with 13700 miles on it,started with 75. The car is eating up tires. Im on my 3rd set with 5 alingments. I dont think they know whats wrong. I want a full refund for the car and tires.

roomy