2007 Kia Spectra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spectra model:
Eats Up Tires Really Bad
By RA on 01/18/10 16:19 PM (PST)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It's not best vehicle I've ever had. It bounces too much and with only 25000 miles on the vehicle I've gone through 2 sets of tires that are suppose to last 60000 miles. Some real problems with suspension on this the KIA. Buy a Honda or Toyota, I never had problems with those cars. Will NEVER buy another KIA.

You Chose
By kimelyn on 01/06/10 08:10 AM (PST)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my car new with only 35 miles on it Sept. 2007. It is a great little car. The makers need to work on the electrical problems. I have had three electrical problems in the past 6 months. I didn't have to pay for the first one but did on the others. The first was wiring harness burnt out, second was break lights and thrid was front lights on dim. It gets great gas mileage compared to what i did drive. Wish the seats were darker easy to see stains.

Nice little car
By Johlem9 on 10/14/09 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Spectra LX two years ago today. It's been a great little car. Factory tires were horrible. Also the car got out of alignment pretty quick, but that is my only real complant.

Third set of tires
By salon1616 on 10/03/09 13:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Im the only owner with 13700 miles on it,started with 75. The car is eating up tires. Im on my 3rd set with 5 alingments. I dont think they know whats wrong. I want a full refund for the car and tires.

i love my kia
By dalec on 09/27/09 13:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

i am in my 50's and my 2007 kia spectra ex is the best car i have ever had. purchased new in 07 now has 91000 miles and not one bit of trouble. still going strong. would i buy another kia. no doubt about. keep up the good work kia.

2007 Spectra
By clintsusername on 08/12/09 14:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I first test drove my kia initially as a joke. I needed a fwd car to commute for school even when the roads where covered in snow, so it was time to say good-bye to my rwd firebird. I also needed something low-mileage considering I now drive 600 miles a week. I was surprised while test driving the spectra. It was more powerful than i expected, quiet, subtle yet well controlled body and suspension movements, packed with tons of standard features, great stereo, ergonomically correct controls, mid- sized interior room and driving dynamics, and the overall sophistication of the entire package. All for $7300 that included the remainder of the factory warranty. More than "basic" at a "basic" price.

Skeptical At First, A Believer Now
By Gil A on 08/11/09 23:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've always owned Hondas so when it comes to the Kia, it had to go a ways to measure up. It has. It has 27,500 miles on it, purchased it with 24,000 but it looked and drove like new. I'm pleased with it. Now, if it lasts as long as my Hondas did (200,000 or more miles with regular maintenance), I'll be happy. Resale isn't worth anything but I always buy to keep for many years, hopefully. I really like this car. It's as good as my last Civic. And used, it was about half the cost with this low mileage.

Great car , even better for the price!
By Joey P on 06/29/09 18:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just want to help others looking for a car and are interested in a Kia Spectra EX. First off, Highway miles is excellent, but the all around town use could be better. I love this car. The outside style is nice. The inside is great. Everything is power. The only this car didnt come with, was a sunroof. On the highway this car can move. and around town as well. I'm 6'0, and I have no problem. It is roomy for me and my three kids (two 6 year-olds and a 20 yo). When I originally went to buy this car, I compared it to the Corolla, the Civic and the Sentra. Out of all the cars, this offered the most for the buck and how can you argue with the 100,000 mile warranty. Dealer maintained.

LOT OF CAR FOR MONEY
By bob on 06/15/09 18:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car for 10,500. Only 13k miles and car was like new. Traded a 07 versa and what a difference. I get38mpg on highway with ac on. Great quiet, tight ride. Smooth ride for a small car. Styling and comfort are very good.Sound system is great. No regrets.

Nice Car
By thunderfootjk on 04/18/09 21:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car last week it had 24000 miles on it and still had a last of factory warrant lest on it. The car drives very nice, and handles well, very comfortable and great sound system. I'm glad I got this car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.