2006 Kia Spectra Consumer Review: Loving It!

2006 Kia Spectra - Consumer Review

Spectra5 Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Loving It!
By whatitis on

2006 Kia Spectra Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. Bought it used a few days ago and I am very pleased. Just had my first child and wanted something economical at a good price and good on gas. Had 21,000 miles on it when purchased. I couldn't be more satisfied with the feel of the vehicle and comfort of my little one in the back with his car seat and the 3-point buckle system that keeps him safe. Found a very good car with all the extras included (ground effects, bug shield, tinted windows, power windows/locks, etc.) Absolutely love the sporty look and for the price it beats Mazda3, Suzuki Reno, and all the other guys. Most importantly still has all factory warranties included!!

-Safety (air bags - front and side, 3 point buckle system for child seat) -MPG -Sportiness -Folding/Split back seat which allows me to fit my golf clubs in the car comfortably!

Not a big deal but on other models of Kia, read reviews that consumers were disappointed with the quality of the paint. You can kind of see this issue on my car - but nothing out of the norm with a 2 year old car. Just a minor scratch or knick here and there. Keep up the good work.