2005 Kia Spectra5 5 speed FABULOUS!
By Joe's on
2005 Kia Spectra Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I drove the new 2005 Kia Spectra5, 5speed, Red with a limited graphics package! Smooth shifting, good on gas, lots of leg room (I'm 6'3"), and a great combination car for city and hwy. travel. I drove the Mazda3, Scion XA LTD, Scion XB, Elantra, and looked at a Civic. My office is 150 miles from my home, so my wife and I needed a good car for my travel and something sporty and fun. Turns heads with the graphics package, alloy wheels, and neat design. We traded our 2000 Dodge Interpid (great car, but our needs changed), I'm switching off this car with our 93' Protege w/150k miles on it to prolong the life of both. We also own a 2004 Kia Sedona Minivan.
Favorite Features
Sporty design, alloy wheels, sport seats, 5 speed, lots of leg room (I'm 6'3"). Fun for my wife and I to go around town, lots of looks with it's ltd. graphics package. Great in traffic, highway noise is a little loud, but otherwise a fantastic car with great features, warranty.
Suggested Improvements
Lots of great standard features, but would be great if speed control was standard. Work on the RPM noise at higher speeds. I travel quite a bit to my office 150 miles away from my home, great on hwy. but engine could be quieter. Nothing I wouldn't buy the car over, but my suggestion