2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Consumer Reviews 7

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spectra model:
Great Car
By Southernmsboy on 02/21/05 21:32 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The Spectra 5 is a great car. It offers class leading interior room and great build quality. Every one of my friends who drive the car are surprised to find out it was a KIA. I traded my '03 Optima on this car. KIA has come along way. It deserves a look.

My Car Is My Office
By Mike on 02/20/05 23:18 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I spend any where from 10 to 17 hours a day in my vehicle due to my job. Fun to drive car with the sports car feel without the sports car cost. Roomy for passengers or cargo.

Awesome car
By redban on 02/19/05 13:00 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had a Honda Civic for 10 years. And this was the only car that could replace it, since Honda has gone down the hill and they don't have any good cars anymore.

Fun to zip around!
By Elaine on 01/11/05 20:17 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Have not had any trouble getting up hills, keeping up with traffic. Love the ease of parking. The CD player is great. When I turn the heat or air conditioner on there is no long wait to feel comfortable. Most of all, the mileage is excellent.

2005 Kia Spectra5
By Josh on 01/03/05 10:18 AM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Thoroughly impressed with the build of this vehicle. Very fun to drive. After researching all of the cars in the class, the Spectra5 definately has the most for your money. Stereo is mediocre, and the engine could benefit from a bump in horsepower, but everything else is great.

Spectra is build for life
By Joe Gagner on 12/01/04 18:10 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought a Spectra 5 Hatchback. This car is sweet. This car is fast looks good and has a standard spoiler how cool is that. Toyota and Honda charge 500 for all standard. Safety must be first when it comes to this car 6 Airbags plus an automatic airbag that shuts off when someone under 75 or no one is sitting in the passenger seat. Great suspension

2005 Kia Spectra5 5 speed FABULOUS!
By Joe's on 11/14/04 11:46 AM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I drove the new 2005 Kia Spectra5, 5speed, Red with a limited graphics package! Smooth shifting, good on gas, lots of leg room (I'm 6'3"), and a great combination car for city and hwy. travel. I drove the Mazda3, Scion XA LTD, Scion XB, Elantra, and looked at a Civic. My office is 150 miles from my home, so my wife and I needed a good car for my travel and something sporty and fun. Turns heads with the graphics package, alloy wheels, and neat design. We traded our 2000 Dodge Interpid (great car, but our needs changed), I'm switching off this car with our 93' Protege w/150k miles on it to prolong the life of both. We also own a 2004 Kia Sedona Minivan.

Love it but needs better MPG
By JasonPate on 11/13/04 16:17 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Wagon Spectra5 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Car looks great, inside and out. Seats might be a little tight if your on the fat side like me 260ish. But it handdles great, its fun to drive. But so far I am only getting about 20 miles per gallon, I can only hope that impoves, a Hybrid version is my dream version of a car.