2005 Kia Spectra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spectra model:
AWESOME RIDE
By kia mAN 17 on 11/12/04 23:19 PM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is awesome and sporty! Has sex appeal in a sophisticated style. I am 17 years old and I received this car from my dad because of my good grades. I am so lucky 2 have this Kia. Many people degrade my car because it's a Kia but its a great car! Especially for a 17 year old boy.

Good Reliable Car
By Gaby on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Kia Spectra Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought the 2004.5 model and I really enjoy it. It's a great, fun car. Though a bit noisy when above 60 mph and specially while going up hills, the car is really the best in its class and definitely out performs the 2004 Honda Civic that my husband bought in March. If we had known about the Spectra before buying the Honda, we would both be driving Spectra's. It's supposed to be more fuel efficient, but I don't find this to be the case. As a former 2000 Toyota Camry dirver, I used to get more gas mileage than I do now with the Spectra. The overall price, warranty, car design are PERFECT. I highly recommend this car and KIA to everyone. Go KIA SPECTRA!!!!

#1 and the only #1
By JJ Lucky Winner on 10/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Kia Spectra Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this great car for 6 months now and I am very happy with it. Everything about this car is great. If you are looking for a peace of mind and the safest cars of its style, this is the one you really need to consider.