2005 Kia Spectra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Spectra model:
Better than expected
By erns on 01/22/08 00:39 AM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Have just over 22,000 miles and the cars still feels solid, no rattles. 29 mpg in mixed driving!

Kia changed my mind
By Laura on 08/09/06 09:21 AM (PDT)

2005 Kia Spectra SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I owned a Kia years ago and swore I would never buy one again. We were looking for an inexpensive car and decided to try Kia again. This time I was very pleased at the value for the money. I haven't had any problems in the year and a half I have owned the car. Kia has come a long way in my book. I enjoy my Kia and would recommend one to all of my friends and family.

review
By justen on 10/12/05 01:44 AM (PDT)

2005 Kia Spectra SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

All around good commuter; you're not going to win any car shows but you know you'll get to work on time and might even have some fun doing so.

Great car all around!
By human on 09/06/05 21:18 PM (PDT)

2005 Kia Spectra SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I never thought I would consider a Kia. But on paper, this car beat everything else in its class so I thought it was worth checking out. After the test drive I was sold! The ride is smooth and solid and the interior is quiet. Easily the best bang for the buck especially with the $1750 rebate. Image conscious drivers will have to pay thousands more for a similar performing car. "Reliability" = 9 because I haven't owned it for too long. "Fuel Economy" = 8 because Corollas and Civics have better MPG ratings.

My Kia
By Ms. Amy on 08/16/05 15:54 PM (PDT)

2005 Kia Spectra SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I did not think this car would fit my needs but me and my son are having fun with it and it is very good on GAS. As we all know how expensive it is to fill up a tank now. This car is excellent for a college student, it's roomy and has a nice size trunk. I am very happy with my Kia.

great car
By nathan gerlt on 03/20/05 11:35 AM (PST)

2005 Kia Spectra SX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great family car it has a sporty look and the speed , yet it has all the protection you would need for your family. I love the way this drives and handles!!!!