2013 Kia Soul Consumer Review: tremendously disappointed

2013 Kia Soul - Consumer Review

! Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

tremendously disappointed
By jenese2004 on

2013 Kia Soul ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Ironically I had a kia soul plus, one that I got in 2010 and I had no complaints with it. I had a wreck in December of 2012 and had to get another car. I chose to upgrade and get another soul exclaim, premium package. BIG MISTAKE!! It is an extremely bumpy ride and my kia plus wasn't like that so I was confused by this!!! The leather seats are so hard I had to get a cushion to place on the seats. Whenever I clean my seats or sit on them, lent is always left on them. No matter what I do, lent is always left!!!! Plus i have nothing but problems with the Bluetooth!! The mpg is acceptable I guess and the wheel turns nicely. Those are the redeeming qualities. ALL in all i'm disappointed.

1. The wheel turn is nice 2. I enjoy the push start feature. Those are the only good qualities. I am so disappointed in kia.

1. More comfortable seats. Leather is suppose to be comfortable that is why you pay extra for it! I didn't notice the hardness until I drove it for more that 10 minutes. I could never take a road trip in it. 2. Less of a bumpy ride. 3. Bluetooth that actually works. 4. Seats that don't attract lint. 5. Better gas mileage for such a small car 6. On the floor the metal is exposed in the car if you look under the seat. 7. Sometimes the engine over revs when you push the start button. SOOO disappointed!!