2013 Kia Soul Consumer Review: My wife loves it!

2013 Kia Soul - Consumer Review

+ Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

My wife loves it!
By soulman5 on

2013 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I bought 2013 white Kia Soul+ 2.0L 6A for my wife, who is a teacher in my county school system. Before, she had 2002 Honda Civic LX. We initially looked into Honda CR-V or KIA Sportage. In the end, she chose this one by sight. We could have gone for 2014 model a month later, but she really liked the 2013 model design and size. It drives very sturdy with that 2.0L engine. It's loaded,with Antilock Brake System, Auto Traction Control System (On/Off controllable).... and 8 Airbags! Braking seems excellent. The gas mileage is not good as I expected, but I've heard that it gets better with mileage. So I'm crossing my fingers.

She loves everything about the Soul. She particularly loves the bluetooth connectivity with her smartphone; now she calls me every time she drives. The seat height is high, that you feel like riding on a SUV. Great visibility like that of a SUV. Most of all, she loves the design of the car. It is very cute and pretty; and the overall quality is on the same level, it seems.

Better gas mileage, please. I get 24~28 on city-driving with AC on. Also, I wished the trunk had more stuff to it.