My wife loves it!
By soulman5 on
2013 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I bought 2013 white Kia Soul+ 2.0L 6A for my wife, who is a teacher in my county school system. Before, she had 2002 Honda Civic LX. We initially looked into Honda CR-V or KIA Sportage. In the end, she chose this one by sight. We could have gone for 2014 model a month later, but she really liked the 2013 model design and size. It drives very sturdy with that 2.0L engine. It's loaded,with Antilock Brake System, Auto Traction Control System (On/Off controllable).... and 8 Airbags! Braking seems excellent. The gas mileage is not good as I expected, but I've heard that it gets better with mileage. So I'm crossing my fingers.
Favorite Features
She loves everything about the Soul. She particularly loves the bluetooth connectivity with her smartphone; now she calls me every time she drives. The seat height is high, that you feel like riding on a SUV. Great visibility like that of a SUV. Most of all, she loves the design of the car. It is very cute and pretty; and the overall quality is on the same level, it seems.
Suggested Improvements
Better gas mileage, please. I get 24~28 on city-driving with AC on. Also, I wished the trunk had more stuff to it.