2013 Kia Soul Consumer Review: Best car for the money!!

2013 Kia Soul - Consumer Review

+ Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Best car for the money!!
By jsnyd1972 on

2013 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I've owned my 2012 Soul+ for a little over a year and have 17K miles on it and can't say enough about it. I love the Infinity sound system upgrade I got and would highly recommend it. It's pretty peppy which I like so I guess I can't complain too much about the fuel economy. I'm a large person at 6'2" and 350 pounds and this is the most comfortable vehicle to get in and out of I've ever had. I'm someone who loves to buy a new car every year (Sometimes even more frequently) but this car I will definitely be hanging on to for many years to come. I don't see how you can beat this vehicles options and warranty for how cheap they are. What a value!!

The height of the seats and the big opening front doors make this so easy to get in and out of for large or older people. Infinity stereo rocks! Value for your money.

Fuel economy could be better as well as softening up the ride harshness. Wish they had fog lamps as an option for the +Model when I bought mine but understand the 2014's will have that as an option other than having to get the !-model to get them.