Used 2013 Kia Soul Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:

Fun, sporty and very safe
By aldrich977

2013 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I had reservations about owning a Soul or any Kia for that matter. I owned a Rio Cinco back when they first came to the US and hated it. But I bought a 2010 model Soul and fell in love. Unfortunately, I rolled it four times after having a seizure and totaled it. I did break my back, neck and my foot, but considering what could have happened...I think the Soul saved my life. Having to buy a new car, I knew exactly what I had to have...another Soul. Having found a new 2013 model with only a few thousand miles I jumped at the chance. I knew if I have another accident my life will be in good hands. The power and pep it offers are remarkable considering what Kia started with years ago!

Numerous airbags, roomy, nice sound system, fun to drive

Better gas mileage on all models while keeping the pep and power it currently has

I Really Love my Kia Soul
By brittneycj

2013 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my Kia Soul ! in March 2013 and absolutely love it. I think it fits my personality and lifestyle perfectly. I have a yellow lab and can easily throw her in the back.

I love the heated seats, the leather, how roomy it is inside, it is pretty spacious too, as I just moved and was surprised that I able to fit most of my boxes in the back in only a few trips.

Performance: unfortunately, it really has no torque and I really have to step on the pedal to accelerate. Bumper: I wish the back bumper had a protector on it because within the first couple of months, I already have several paint chips and dings. Build Quality: I know my Kia isn't a BMW or German made, but the quality isn't up to par compared to other vehicles within the same price range, such as Mazda.

Look At Something Else
By loversoul

2013 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Ok so here is the deal at this point I have over 12000 miles on the car. I bought it in Jan 2013. I knew about some of the bad things like bad blind spot at the rear of the car and the MPG not so great but there are more bad starting to show up like the following: 1. It is noise like crazy when it rains you can hear the rain on top of the car. It sounds like you are in a tin can. 2. The road noise is bad with the windows down but even worse with them up. 3. The paint is starting to chip in some places. 4. The wippers leave a streak in the middle of the drivers side and KIA wont fix it and says the work fine. Bottom line dont get one

No favorite features. Spend a little bit more and get a good car cause KIA wont fix anything .

My wife loves it!
By soulman5

2013 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I bought 2013 white Kia Soul+ 2.0L 6A for my wife, who is a teacher in my county school system. Before, she had 2002 Honda Civic LX. We initially looked into Honda CR-V or KIA Sportage. In the end, she chose this one by sight. We could have gone for 2014 model a month later, but she really liked the 2013 model design and size. It drives very sturdy with that 2.0L engine. It's loaded,with Antilock Brake System, Auto Traction Control System (On/Off controllable).... and 8 Airbags! Braking seems excellent. The gas mileage is not good as I expected, but I've heard that it gets better with mileage. So I'm crossing my fingers.

She loves everything about the Soul. She particularly loves the bluetooth connectivity with her smartphone; now she calls me every time she drives. The seat height is high, that you feel like riding on a SUV. Great visibility like that of a SUV. Most of all, she loves the design of the car. It is very cute and pretty; and the overall quality is on the same level, it seems.

Better gas mileage, please. I get 24~28 on city-driving with AC on. Also, I wished the trunk had more stuff to it.

I love my car
By myrtle0562

2013 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I recently bought my car at Commonwealth Kia in Lawrence MA. I love this car! The dealership was great and I was able to get an awesome deal! I would recommend this car and dealership to all my friends and family!

• SUV