2013 Kia Soul Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Soul model:
Fun to Drive
By kiasoulite on 12/11/12 10:52 AM (PST)

2013 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

The manual transmission on the Kia Soul is quite fun to drive. It is easy to switch gears there is even an indicator to tell you when to switch gears. I find it to be the right size. I am able to haul around groceries or large items. It's compact size makes it easy to park and navigate narrower streets.

LOVE my S-O-U-L! It's wonderSOUL!
By mazda5_4me on 11/20/12 11:03 AM (PST)

2013 Kia Soul Wagon ! 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I have had many new cars and trucks over the years, and by far I was the most impressed by the 2013 KIA Soul Exclaim I bought recently. The Exclaim is the top of the line Soul, but even the Base Soul is well loaded and an excellant value. But the Soul is more about value than "just" being inexpensive. I love the standard moon roof on a warn sunny day! It has remarkable quality...perfect paint, very well assembled, top crash test scores, all the safety equipment available, great looking vehicle that stands out compared to the common vanilla Corolla/Civics that you see everywhere. And the 100,000 mile 10 year warranty is just icing on the cake!

Good buy
By dviljoen on 10/19/12 12:31 PM (PDT)

2013 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

We had an 01 Maxima that needed too many repairs. I didn't want a payment, but the wife wanted something new. I essentially went into the dealer and said "I want a Soul, manual transmission, white, and no options." The "no options" thing is just to give you maximum leverage, because nobody makes a vehicle with "no" options. I was almost wrong. Kia had a white Soul, manual trans, and floor mats (option). All said, it has been awesome. Only $245/mo payment, 37mpg, and plenty of room.

First Impression
By donmack on 10/12/12 10:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I have a 2013 + (plus) with 2 liter automatic. It's a pretty nice car, well built, not too cheap on the fit and finish. It's really big on the inside. visibility is good except for the rear corners. The pillar is kind of thick. The car is short, about 10" shorter than my Honda Civic, but it is really tall.

Great value people mover.
By dean_h on 09/30/12 20:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Kia Soul Wagon 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

Purchased this one to replace unsure footed 2002 Rav4. The interior room and MPG are key reasons. Great a little car has a lot of room. I am well seasoned light footed driver. It does 37.3MPG at NJ Turnpike, and does 33 MPG in town. I have feather weight family, would go with 2.0 engine.

Kia Sould New Owner
By kiaowner647 on 09/03/12 08:25 AM (PDT)

2013 Kia Soul Wagon + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Great a little car so far but not perfect. I guess no car is perfect. Problem one. The car is equipped with 2 DC outlets just behind the transmission stick. We had a cell phone charger plugged in. When pulling out the charger, the whole housing came out of the dash. It is not broken but it is made of cheap plastic. Problem two. We have owned several vehicles over the years and never had a black interior. Bad move. The black interior shows dirt right away and requires more cleaning. Having said all that, we really like the vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Kia Soul Wagon in VA is:

$142 per month*