OUTSTANDING car!!!!
By soulgal12 on
2012 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I have owned a lot of different vehicles in my lifetime -- from sport cars to Full-size 4x4 trucks to economy-minded transportation. I can honestly say that by far this little 2012 Kia Soul + is my FAVORITE vehicle I have owned!! I purchased my Soul + new in October, 2012 and have put over 20,000 miles on it. I can not say there is one thing that I do NOT love about this car! The handling is outstanding for how high the profile of the vehicle is. The wide stance of the car allows it to handle amazing! The storage capabilities are outstanding as well! With the rear seats folded down you can haul an amazing amount of stuff!! Plus it's roomy enough that you can fit 5 adults in it!
Favorite Features
Handling, Storage, Ride, Sound System, Fuel Economy (ok, so there was a discrepancy from the window sticker to the actual -- that's OK! KIA unlike other auto manufacturers owned up to it and is giving affected owners cash back!) is VERY GOOD, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ability to drive it as a manual or an automatic!!!!! I've grown up under the hood of a car -- I am a total gear head and can honestly say that I can't find anything NOT to love about this car!
Suggested Improvements
DON'T CHANGE! This car is outstanding! Only thing I can suggest is that they put something in place to prevent the glove box light from coming on while the glove box is closed. I put some felt "feet" that go on the bottom of coasters and that seems to have done the trick.