My All Time Favorite!
By skrubs on
2012 Kia Soul + 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 6A)
I love my Kia Soul! I have owned 4 new cars in my lifetime and this one is my all time favorite. It is fun to drive. It handles great on winding roads. It is a very cool looking car. My iPhone connects to it via Bluetooth so I can answer my phone by pushing a button on the steering wheel and listen through my speakers. I can play my iTunes playlist using the same technology. Today I thought I would check to see if there were any recalls on my car, and the Kia isn't even listed in the NTSA site. That means no recalls for the entire line of Kia's. Plus you can't beat the warranty. Awesome car!
Favorite Features
The way it drives/handles. Bluetooth
Suggested Improvements
It isn't required, but if I were going to buy one again, I would probably buy the upgraded stereo with backup camera. There is a bit of a blind spot in the left/right back of the car, so you have to pay attention when backing out of parking spaces, etc. The interior isn't as big at it seems. My son's Hockey Locker (large) just fits in the back behind the seats. But I have to turn it on its side. Also, the back hatch window is bigger than the interior opening. So it appears to be bigger from the outside than it really is. Not all bad, because that means I can't see the hockey/lacrosse stickers I have on the corners of the window, from the inside of the car. No distractions.