I'm A Soul Man!
By black_soul_man on
2012 Kia Soul 4dr Wagon (1.6L 4cyl 6A)
Its a great car for the money.. I purchased a base soul with the 1.6 automatic 6 speed ac power windows Cruz and a very nice stereo system. I still cant believe that you would get so many accessories with only buying a base model car. Back in the old days you where lucky enough to get a cigarette lighter. they claim to get 26/35 mpg's so far I have been getting 38 with mixed driving city/ hwy. Again I'm Not a lead footed driver. all I can say is Wow I fell in love with this car.. it handles like a dream This had been my fifth new car purchased in the last 30 years and after buying those American made cars fords & chevys I always had regrets afterwords. but not with this car.....
Favorite Features
Definitly the cars handling and I would say the stereo system with hands free
Suggested Improvements
the only improvementsÂ’ I would suggest is that they would offer more exterior colors and to make the dealers stock more base model cars.. I searched for over a month to find a silver base model in within a 150 mile area. with no Luck I had 3 dealers searching finally my local dealer found a base in black which I settled for..